37,927 Deaths and 3,392,632 Injuries Following Cov Shots in European Database As Young People Continue To Die
By Brian Shilhavy
The European (EEA and non-EEA countries) database of suspected drug reaction reports is EudraVigilance, verified by the European Medicines Agency (EMA), and they are now reporting 37,927 fatalities, and 3,392,632 injuries following injections of four experimental COVID-19 shots:
- COVID-19 MRNA VACCINE MODERNA (CX-024414)
- COVID-19 MRNA VACCINE PFIZER-BIONTECH
- COVID-19 VACCINE ASTRAZENECA (CHADOX1 NCOV-19)
- COVID-19 VACCINE JANSSEN (AD26.COV2.S)
From the total of injuries recorded, almost half of them (1,611,423) are serious injuries.
“Seriousness provides information on the suspected undesirable effect; it can be classified as ‘serious’ if it corresponds to a medical occurrence that results in death, is life-threatening, requires inpatient hospitalisation, results in another medically important condition, or prolongation of existing hospitalisation, results in persistent or significant disability or incapacity, or is a congenital anomaly/birth defect.”
A Health Impact News subscriber in Europe ran the reports for each of the four COVID-19 shots we are including here. It is a lot of work to tabulate each reaction with injuries and fatalities, since there is no place on the EudraVigilance system we have found that tabulates all the results.
Since we have started publishing this, others from Europe have also calculated the numbers and confirmed the totals.*
Here is the summary data through January 15, 2022.
Total reactions for the mRNA vaccine Tozinameran (code BNT162b2,Comirnaty) from BioNTech/ Pfizer: 17,054 deaths and 1,624,526 injuries to 15/01/2022
- 45,865 Blood and lymphatic system disorders incl. 238 deaths
- 53,606 Cardiac disorders incl. 2,459 deaths
- 500 Congenital, familial and genetic disorders incl. 52 deaths
- 21,641 Ear and labyrinth disorders incl. 11 deaths
- 1,727 Endocrine disorders incl. 5 deaths
- 24,752 Eye disorders incl. 38 deaths
- 128,813 Gastrointestinal disorders incl. 673 deaths
- 403,800 General disorders and administration site conditions incl. 4,871 deaths
- 1,855 Hepatobiliary disorders incl. 85 deaths
- 17,690 Immune system disorders incl. 88 deaths
- 71,334 Infections and infestations incl. 1,829 deaths
- 31,663 Injury, poisoning and procedural complications incl. 321 deaths
- 40,469 Investigations incl. 492 deaths
- 10,933 Metabolism and nutrition disorders incl. 271 deaths
- 193,866 Musculoskeletal and connective tissue disorders incl. 209 deaths
- 1,534 Neoplasms benign, malignant and unspecified (incl cysts and polyps) incl. 144 deaths
- 266,754 Nervous system disorders incl. 1,807 deaths
- 2,384 Pregnancy, puerperium and perinatal conditions incl. 72 deaths
- 241 Product issues incl. 3 deaths
- 29,339 Psychiatric disorders incl. 198 deaths
- 5,857 Renal and urinary disorders incl. 261 deaths
- 63,007 Reproductive system and breast disorders incl. 7 deaths
- 69,276 Respiratory, thoracic and mediastinal disorders incl. 1,833 deaths
- 74,806 Skin and subcutaneous tissue disorders incl. 140 deaths
- 3,643 Social circumstances incl. 22 deaths
- 18,264 Surgical and medical procedures incl. 185 deaths
- 40,907 Vascular disorders incl. 740 deaths
Total reactions for the mRNA vaccine mRNA-1273 (CX-024414) from Moderna: 10,782 deaths and 510,009 injuries to 15/01/2022
- 11,363 Blood and lymphatic system disorders incl. 118 deaths
- 16,962 Cardiac disorders incl. 1,110 deaths
- 188 Congenital, familial and genetic disorders incl. 9 deaths
- 5,960 Ear and labyrinth disorders incl. 6 deaths
- 480 Endocrine disorders incl. 6 deaths
- 7,107 Eye disorders incl. 36 deaths
- 41,950 Gastrointestinal disorders incl. 399 deaths
- 135,810 General disorders and administration site conditions incl. 3,551 deaths
- 773 Hepatobiliary disorders incl. 54 deaths
- 5,003 Immune system disorders incl. 20 deaths
- 20,787 Infections and infestations incl. 1,031 deaths
- 9,730 Injury, poisoning and procedural complications incl. 205 deaths
- 11,563 Investigations incl. 390 deaths
- 4,660 Metabolism and nutrition disorders incl. 260 deaths
- 62,441 Musculoskeletal and connective tissue disorders incl. 215 deaths
- 653 Neoplasms benign, malignant and unspecified (incl cysts and polyps) incl. 81 deaths
- 85,799 Nervous system disorders incl. 1,007 deaths
- 862 Pregnancy, puerperium and perinatal conditions incl. 8 deaths
- 96 Product issues incl. 4 deaths
- 8,976 Psychiatric disorders incl. 178 deaths
- 2,899 Renal and urinary disorders incl. 211 deaths
- 11,475 Reproductive system and breast disorders incl. 9 deaths
- 22,050 Respiratory, thoracic and mediastinal disorders incl. 1,142 deaths
- 26,090 Skin and subcutaneous tissue disorders incl. 95 deaths
- 2,158 Social circumstances incl. 45 deaths
- 2,608 Surgical and medical procedures incl. 199 deaths
- 11,566 Vascular disorders incl. 393 deaths
Total reactions for the vaccine AZD1222/VAXZEVRIA (CHADOX1 NCOV-19) from Oxford/AstraZeneca: 7,749 deaths and 1,136,049 injuries to 15/01/2022
- 13,763 Blood and lymphatic system disorders incl. 271 deaths
- 20,678 Cardiac disorders incl. 812 deaths
- 229 Congenital familial and genetic disorders incl. 7 deaths
- 13,283 Ear and labyrinth disorders incl. 8 deaths
- 673 Endocrine disorders incl. 5 deaths
- 19,849 Eye disorders incl. 31 deaths
- 106,411 Gastrointestinal disorders incl. 422 deaths
- 299,266 General disorders and administration site conditions incl. 1,826 deaths
- 1,017 Hepatobiliary disorders incl. 67 deaths
- 5,311 Immune system disorders incl. 37 deaths
- 39,194 Infections and infestations incl. 591 deaths
- 13,232 Injury poisoning and procedural complications incl. 195 deaths
- 25,062 Investigations incl. 200 deaths
- 12,894 Metabolism and nutrition disorders incl. 122 deaths
- 166,466 Musculoskeletal and connective tissue disorders incl. 157 deaths
- 719 Neoplasms benign malignant and unspecified (incl cysts and polyps) incl. 38 deaths
- 231,313 Nervous system disorders incl. 1,142 deaths
- 605 Pregnancy puerperium and perinatal conditions incl. 19 deaths
- 198 Product issues incl. 1 death
- 20,856 Psychiatric disorders incl. 69 deaths
- 4,281 Renal and urinary disorders incl. 72 deaths
- 16,524 Reproductive system and breast disorders incl. 3 deaths
- 40,829 Respiratory thoracic and mediastinal disorders incl. 1,035 deaths
- 51,563 Skin and subcutaneous tissue disorders incl. 61 deaths
- 1,596 Social circumstances incl. 8 deaths
- 1,804 Surgical and medical procedures incl. 29 deaths
- 28,433 Vascular disorders incl. 521 deaths
Total reactions for the COVID-19 vaccine JANSSEN (AD26.COV2.S) from Johnson & Johnson: 2,342 deaths and 122,048 injuries to 15/01/2022
- 1,186 Blood and lymphatic system disorders incl. 48 deaths
- 2,420 Cardiac disorders incl. 196 deaths
- 40 Congenital, familial and genetic disorders incl. 1 death
- 1,260 Ear and labyrinth disorders incl. 3 deaths
- 98 Endocrine disorders incl. 1 death
- 1,591 Eye disorders incl. 10 deaths
- 9,402 Gastrointestinal disorders incl. 88 deaths
- 32,903 General disorders and administration site conditions incl. 659 deaths
- 146 Hepatobiliary disorders incl. 13 deaths
- 527 Immune system disorders incl. 10 deaths
- 7,442 Infections and infestations incl. 198 deaths
- 1,092 Injury, poisoning and procedural complications incl. 25 deaths
- 5,756 Investigations incl. 127 deaths
- 725 Metabolism and nutrition disorders incl. 56 deaths
- 16,739 Musculoskeletal and connective tissue disorders incl. 54 deaths
- 82 Neoplasms benign, malignant and unspecified (incl cysts and polyps) incl. 8 deaths
- 22,885 Nervous system disorders incl. 242 deaths
- 54 Pregnancy, puerperium and perinatal conditions incl. 1 death
- 29 Product issues
- 1,677 Psychiatric disorders incl. 21 deaths
- 506 Renal and urinary disorders incl. 29 deaths
- 2,720 Reproductive system and breast disorders incl. 6 deaths
- 4,322 Respiratory, thoracic and mediastinal disorders incl. 293 deaths
- 3,652 Skin and subcutaneous tissue disorders incl. 10 deaths
- 395 Social circumstances incl. 4 deaths
- 822 Surgical and medical procedures incl. 72 deaths
- 3,577 Vascular disorders incl. 167 deaths
*These totals are estimates based on reports submitted to EudraVigilance. Totals may be much higher based on percentage of adverse reactions that are reported. Some of these reports may also be reported to the individual country’s adverse reaction databases, such as the U.S. VAERS database and the UK Yellow Card system. The fatalities are grouped by symptoms, and some fatalities may have resulted from multiple symptoms.
Here are some stories about a few of these tragic deaths following COVID-19 shots, which sadly are now including more and more children.
Portugal: 6-Year-Old Boy Dies From Cardiac Arrest After Receiving First Dose Of Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine
By The COVID World
A six-year-old boy from Lisbon, Portugal has died just days after receiving his first dose of the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine, reports CNN Portugal. The circumstances suggest a causal relationship with the vaccination.
On Monday, Central Lisbon University Hospital Centre (CHULN) announced that an unnamed six-year-old boy had died on Sunday, January 16th as a result of a cardiac arrest.
Central Lisbon University Hospital Centre confirms the death of a six-year-old boy on Sunday, January 16th with a positive test for Sars-CoV-2, who was admitted to Santa Maria Hospital a day earlier with a cardiorespiratory arrest. The causes of death are being analyzed.
The child had received the first dose of the vaccine against Covid-19, and CHULN has notified the case to Infarmed (Portugal’s National Institute of Pharmacy and Medicines) and the Directorate-General for Health.
Infarmed issued a statement, saying:
“We confirm that we received the notification on Monday, January 17th of a suspected adverse reaction and this is being treated by Infarmed in conjunction with the regional unit of pharmacological vigilance of Lisbon, Setúbal and Santarém.”
An autopsy has been ordered by Infarmed and will be carried out by experts from the agency. The results are to be presented as they become available.
Portugal, one of the countries with the highest COVID-19 vaccination rates in the world, began inoculating children between the ages of five and 11 on December 18th after Portugal’s health authority DGS had given the green light on December 7th for the use of the Pfizer vaccine for the age group.
A total of 637,907 children in Portugal are eligible to receive the shot.
According to the data from DGS, since the beginning of the pandemic, three children between the ages of 0 and 9 have died.
Read the full story at The COVID World
Vanessa Martins Figueiredo: 13-Year-Old Dies After Receiving Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine, Investigation Launched
by The COVID World
An investigation has been launched into the death of a 13-year-old girl from Araranguá, Brazil who died shortly after her first dose of the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine, reports Brazilian news outlet Revista Oeste.
Vanessa Martins Figueiredo received her first shot on November 9th and developed Bell’s Palsy five days later.
The teenager from the city of Araranguá suffered facial paralysis and weakness on one side of her face just five days after the Pfizer jab and was diagnosed with Bell’s Palsy. She underwent treatment with the medicine corticosteroids (an anti-inflammatory) for her condition.
However, her health worsened over the weeks and she was hospitalized on December 29th with respiratory problems. The 13-year-old was then intubated and transferred to the Joana de Gusmão Children’s Hospital in Florianópolis on January 2nd.
Vanessa passed away eight days later on Monday, January 10th.
Her mother, Alice Romano, told Revista Oeste:
“They tried everything all night, but in the morning, her condition worsened. Then they called me into the ‘living room’ and said that nothing more could be done, as the infection had reached an important part of her brain.
At 10:15 am my daughter passed away.”
Alice also posted about her daughter’s passing on Facebook and published a statement in which she said that her 13-year-old had no pre-existing health issues and that she died as a result of the vaccine.
She posted this message on January 10th, the day of her daughter’s tragic death:
The Santa Catarina Epidemiological Surveillance Directorate informed in a note that an investigation has been launched to find out if there is a causal relationship between her death and the administration of the Pfizer vaccine.
“The death of the girl [Vanessa Martins Figueiredo] was notified by the municipality as a possible ‘Adverse Event Post-Vaccination‘ (AEPV), associated with the application of the Pfizer vaccine.
Considering that the notification of any AEPV must occur within a period of up to 30 days after receiving the vaccine, it is necessary to carefully evaluate this information, as death may be associated with other causes and not necessarily with the vaccine.”
However, Alice remains convinced that her daughter died as a result of the Pfizer jab, as she noted on Facebook:
“My daughter just died because of the pfizer vaccine”
Vanessa was buried this Tuesday.
The tragic death of Vanessa comes just months after 13-year-old Brazilian boy Weverton Silva died from a sudden cardiac arrest six weeks after he had received his first dose of the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine.
Read the full article at The COVID World.
Kansuda Wichaisuek: 25-Year-Old Doctor Dies 1 Month After Receiving Pfizer Booster Shot, Father Seeks Answers
by The COVID World
A healthy 25-year-old doctor in Thailand has died 1 month after receiving the Pfizer booster shot. Kansuda Wichaisuek, also known to her friends and family as “Dr. Po”, got her booster on December 7th and became seriously ill ten days later.
Dr. Po, a beloved 25-year-old physician in the Thai city of Ratchaburi, had her booster shot on December 7th and suffered no immediate symptoms. However, ten days later on December 17th, Po started to experience side effects including high temperature and fever. She took a COVID test which came back negative and blood was also drawn which showed no problems.
Her body temperature, which was as high as 40 degrees, persisted and she was hospitalized on December 23rd.
Po’s symptoms improved after five days and she started rehabilitation at Ratchburi hospital.
Against the expectations of doctors, the 25-year-old suffered a setback and messaged her father on January 4th about a high fever and a drop in blood pressure.
Two days later, on January 6th, she suffered a sudden cardiac arrest and was resuscitated multiple times. However, she became brain-dead after a period of being unconscious and passed away on January 7th.
Suraphon, Dr. Po’s father, was devastated after her death and said:
“My daughter had received the booster shot, but the doctors try not to mention any relationship to the vaccination. She was never sick before the vaccine, but after vaccination, she was always sick.
I was already skeptical about the vaccine, but I had no evidence to show her why.”
Read the full article at The COVID World
Caitlin Gotze: 23-year-old Australian horse stable foreman dead seven weeks after second mRNA injection, mother wonders if “Pfizer vaccine stopped her heart”
by The COVID Blog
GOWRIE JUNCTION, QUEENSLAND — A 23-year-old Australia woman is dead, and her mother is not buying the alleged cause of death – and neither are we.
Ms. Caitlin Gotze worked for Hatch Racing, a race horse operation in the Glenvale. She’d been with the organization since early 2019, and held the title of stable foreman since April 2021, according to the Toowoomba Chronicle (link blocked by paywall). A stable foreman is responsible for day-to-day care of the horses, including feeding, monitoring health, and grooming. They also mentor and supervise other staff. It’s unclear if Hatch Racing mandated the shots.
Ms. Gotze received her first Pfizer mRNA injection on or around September 7, according to her mother, Mrs. Raelene Gotze (aka Raelene Kennedy). Raelene said Caitlin fell “really ill” after the shot, to the point that she was bedridden for a week. Caitlin returned to work the following week, putting in 60 hours to make up for the lost time. Despite what sounds like a severe adverse reaction to the first shot, Caitlin received the second Pfizer injection on September 28.
She either fought through subsequent adverse effects for several weeks, or experienced none. Ms. Gotze seems to really love her job and horses, so it’s likely she went to work at far less than 100% during that time.
Tragic turn of events
Ms. Gotze was out with her friends on Saturday, November 13. She suffered a “severe asthma attack” that day. Ms. Gotze drove herself to the hospital. Doctors prescribed antibiotics, steroids and more/different inhalers. Ms. Gotze went to her regular doctor the following Monday, November 15. He told her to simply continue the protocols prescribed by the hospital doctor. There’s no indication that her regular doctor performed any further tests.
After another day of rest, Ms. Gotze returned to work on Tuesday, November 16. She apparently got through the day without issue. But on Wednesday, November 17, she had another alleged asthma attack while at work. Ms. Gotze went to her car to retrieve her inhalers. Her co-workers got worried when she didn’t return to the stables after several minutes. They went to check on Ms. Gotze and found her unresponsive in her car. Co-workers performed CPR until paramedics arrived. But it was too late. Ms. Gotze passed away that day.
Raelene is not fully convinced that an asthma attack killed her daughter. “I am seriously wondering if the Pfizer vaccine stopped her heart,” she wrote. Mrs. Gotze also said that preliminary findings indicated “no typical asthma presentation.” She once again said, “Pfizer is the suspicion but will have results next week.”
Mrs. Gotze is not going to allow her daughter to die in vain. She’s been continually posting information about post-injection myocarditis since Caitlin’s death.
Read the full article at The COVID Blog.
Adrienne Pan: 43-year-old CBC Edmonton radio host disappears from social media for months, dead after post-Moderna “serious illness”
by The COVID Blog
EDMONTON — A 43-year-old Canadian radio broadcaster is dead in what sounds like an extremely unpleasant, prolonged death.
Mrs. Adrienne Pan received her first Moderna mRNA injection on April 21. She posted the proverbial band-aid on the arm photo to both Twitter and Instagram that day. Mrs. Pan disclosed that she had a preexisting pulmonary embolism (blood clot in the lung), which should have immediately disqualified her from all of these injections. Instead doctors told her she is ineligible for the AstraZeneca shots, but should be fine with Pfizer or Moderna.
She received the Moderna injection at BetterLife Medical and Pharmacy in Laurier Heights that day. Mrs. Pan said she was “incredibly grateful” and that she is “in total disbelief I’m vaccinated against COVID-19, 13 months in. Humans can be awesome.” Mrs. Pan reported no immediate adverse effects.
Hardcore mRNA cheerleading and disappearance
Mrs. Pan didn’t talk much about the injections prior to her own. But afterward, she became a de-facto spokesperson for Moderna and the “vaccine” agenda overall. Just six days later, on April 27, Mrs. Pan posted a chart, and wondered why people in their 50s were “lagging in getting their shots.”
That same day, she posted government data saying that most post-injection adverse reactions were the result of the Pfizer shots.
She posted a GIF on May 6 that says “I’m a hottie with antibodies.” The caption reads, “All the millennial COVID-19 vaccine happiness going on in [Alberta] right now is just a darn delight.”
She posted the hashtag #TeamModerna on May 7.
Mrs. Pan replied to a tweet suggesting people prefer Pfizer over Moderna on May 22. She wrote that Moderna is 92% effective, and that she’s “excited” to get her second injection soon.
She tweeted more government propaganda stats on May 25 and 26.
Her last actual tweet came on May 27. She did a few retweets on May 28 and May 30. But then she completely disappeared from Twitter. It was very unusual because she averaged at least 100 tweets per month since January 2020.
Mrs. Pan had one more Instagram post on June 20 of a birthday cake that apparently had the wrong spelling of her name on it. She disappeared from Instagram thereafter. It’s unclear if or when Mrs. Pan received a second Moderna injection. But in Canada, the government recommends a one-month gap between the two doses. Thus Mrs. Pan would have been eligible on May 19. Again, she said she was excited to get the second one on May 22.
Death and aftermath
Mrs. Pan apparently got very sick, very fast. She hadn’t done her afternoon CBC radio show since at least June 2021. People started wondering what happened to her in the fall. A Reddit post in r/Edmonton asked, “What happened to CBC Radio 1’s Adrienne Pan?” One person commented that they emailed the show, and a producer told them that she was on personal leave, with an undetermined return date.
News broke on Monday that Mrs. Pan passed away on January 15 after “battling a serious illness for months.” There’s been no information released at all about what exactly happened. But it sounds like she was in the hospital for quite some time. Coincidentally or otherwise, she disappeared from social media and the radio right around the time she was to receive her second injection.
Mrs. Pan had been with CBC Edmonton in some capacity since 2011. She is survived by her both parents and her husband.
Read the full article at The COVID Blog.